1. With this statement issued as a disclaimer for A.S Roma S.p.A. and its affiliated companies, parent companies, subsidiaries and/or associated companies (hereinafter referred to as the "Companies" ), the undersigned (hereinafter referred to as "the Declarant") transfers to the Companies, also in compliance with Article 10 of the Civil Code and with Articles 96 and 97 of Law no. 633 dated 22.4.1941, Copyright Law, the rights to use and exploit his own image acquired by the Companies as part of the project for creating collages from photographic portraits aimed at creating various representations for commercial or promotional purposes (hereinafter referred to as the "Project").
2. In acknowledging the activities that the Companies will carry out and the relative purposes, the Declarant recognizes that the object of this transfer and disclaimer is to be understood as the rights, free or compensated -as they were recognized to the Companies- of using or exploiting the Declarant's images, for their reproduction on any type of support and with any procedure or technology now known or hereafter devised. The Declarant, however, acknowledges and accepts that the Companies have no obligation to use his images and/or to reproduce them.
3. Specifically, the rights of use and exploitation - to be exercised in any form and way- are freely transferred to the Companies and in perpetuity, exclusively and definitively, without any territorial and/or time limitations or broadcasting limitations in any and all media, in any way or in any original or derived form (Articles 12 - 19 Law 633/1941), through any technical broadcasting media. The Declarant acknowledges and does not object to the Project, that also contains his own images, being, however, exploited or used in any and all media, with any format and support, through any distribution and/or communication channel that is technically conceivable, whether now known or hereafter devised and with any extended processing and reproducing rights, also multi-media ones. The Companies will therefore have all the rights, including, but not limited to, the rights of use and exploitation in any and all media, including the so-called ancillary rights (i.e., merchandising, sponsorship, premium promotion, advertising, etc.); the so-called secondary rights (i.e., processing, reproducing, including publishing rights, etc.), the so-called online or offline multi-media, interactive, exploiting rights.
4. The Declarant waives any and every claim henceforth (including claims on any proceeds) regarding the rights of using the images and also waives any objection of any type regarding the legitimate uses by the Companies. The Declarant also waives any prior editorial control and/or approval for use regarding the contents that are the object of this disclaimer and transfer of rights.
5. The Declarant acknowledges and accepts that all the rights that are the object of this disclaimer can be freely transferred by A.S. Roma and made available also to third parties other than the Companies, also through subsequent sub-licensing by the various assignees, in the forms and ways deemed most appropriate by the entitled parties, with the Declarant having no claims for any reason whatsoever.
6. The Declarant waives every and any consideration that could be derived, directly or indirectly, from exploiting the images, every claim having been fully met by the opportunity given to participate in the Project.
7. The Declarant acknowledges and accepts he has nothing to claim from the Companies and their assignees for any present or future reason whatsoever, for the distribution to the public, in any form and way, of his images and photographic reproductions referred to him.
8. By accepting the terms included in this disclaimer, the Declarant also undertakes to respect the confidentiality obligation and not to disclose information of any type and in any way provided by the Companies in connection with the terms included in this statement.
9. In compliance with Article 13 of the Privacy Code, the Declarant acknowledges he was informed that the purposes of his data handling - also including images and handled in electronic and manual modes - are represented by the creation on the part of the Companies - that are data supervisors - of photographic collages for promotional, corporate, commercial and communication purposes. The Declarant acknowledges that the field of data communication is represented by the third parties that the Companies will involve in implementing the Project, while the field of distribution is represented by any communication channels the Companies will use for promoting and presenting the Project. The Declarant understands he can exercise his rights in compliance with Article 7 of the Privacy Code, with the exception for the right of erasing the images whose rights were definitively transferred as part of the Project's purposes.
10. The Companies are authorized to handle the Declarant's personal data (including both personal data, where necessary, and also images) in compliance with Articles 23 and 130 of Legislative Decree no. 196 dated June 30, 2003 "Personal Data Protection Code". Specifically, by accepting the terms included in this disclaimer, the Declarant -duly informed- gives his specific consent to his personal data handling for the Project's purposes, including any form of communication and distribution to the public of such data and images.
I declare having read, understood and fully accept the terms of my image transfer rights for the above-mentioned specific purposes that are connected with the Project.
Authorization and consent to using images of minors
With reference to the possible forms for reproducing the name and images of minors, the Declarant - as the person exercising parental responsibility and in compliance with Article 2 and Article 10 of the Civil Code and with Article 23 of the Privacy Code - grants his permission and authorizes the Companies, in the name of and on behalf of the minor, his child, to exercise use the same usage rights and this disclaimer, declaring he has no claims regarding the above-mentioned use, provided it is for the purposes indicated above and fully complies with the laws in effect.